The end result is a spectacularly vivid panel for your games to look at their best both indoors and in direct sunlight outdoors. The Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness trailer was the perfect showcase for the display as spells glow off the screen with vivid color. Color accuracy is impressive, the brightness levels are outstanding and the fluidity of that 144Hz refresh rate actually helped me in games like Real Racing 3. The Black Shark 4 Pro squeezes every last drop of potential out of last year’s components, pairing them with 120W charging and physical shoulder buttons, to make a decent budget gaming phone. But there are too many problems and an extremely creepy assistant app, to make it worthwhile. JOYUI 12.5 all the best features of MIUI 12.5 such as an app drawer, extensive theming options, customizable Always-On Display, floating windows, and privacy features that give you more control. You can switch between 60Hz, 90Hz, and 144Hz screen refresh rates and change the display’s color scheme and temperature manually.
- These buttons can be customized to perform a variety of tasks, from taking screenshots to skipping media tracks.
- The Black Shark 4 is officially confirmed to feature the Snapdragon 888 Chipset.
- Unlike other options in the market, the Black Shark 4 Pro has physical triggers instead of touch ones.
- The devices also come with two pop-up mechanical shoulder buttons that can be remapped to perform other tasks.
The gaming-focused phone sets an interesting premise, putting forward features like a 144Hz refresh rate on an AMOLED panel, 120W HyperCharge, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate. It all sounds wonderful on paper, but as we all know too well, hardware doesn’t always equal awesomeness.
- Not only is that risky for the battery’s longevity, but it can also pose a threat to you and your home.
- If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page.
- While Shark Chan appears to be a purely decorative (and adorable) persona with no real influence on anything important, Shark Space is a different story.
- In his spare time, you’ll find Jason looking for good dogs to pet or thinking about eating pizza if he isn’t already.
- The Galaxy S21 Ultra scored 3096 in our testing, while the Black Shark 4 reached 3366.
As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture. In terms of graphics processing, the Snapdragon™ 888 packs a brand-new GPU – Adreno 660, which improves performance by 35% and reduces power consumption by 20% compared to the previous generation. As for storage, the Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the LPDDR5+UFS3.1, which significantly increased the read and write speed. As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture.
The only notable differences in JOYUI 12.5 are the green accent colors and the extra gaming features baked into the Black Shark phone. That’s fine with me because MIUI 12.5 is fantastic in terms of looks and usability alike, bringing a wide array of great features to the table. To top it all off, this beastly device touts DTS Ultra X sound thumping out of top-notch dual speakers. Pop the hood and you’ll find some powerful internals chugging the Black Shark 4 Pro along.
Our review unit came in a black color, but there are other color options. The full selection is Shadow Black, Misty Grey, Cosmos Black, Dark Blue and Silver. It’s worth noting that there’s no waterproofing here, so you’ll have to be careful with the phone when you’re out in the rain or close to https://junkremoval.ae/unleashing-the-power-of-cherry-mobile-flare-y7-a/ a kitchen sink. The Black Shark 4 Pro is a great phone for a particular subset of users, but we admit it probably doesn’t have broad appeal, for the masses in general.